Monday, December 5, 2011

You Are The Apple Of My Eyes..

It has been exactly one year since I left this blog untouched. I cant believe myself to have such a strong feeling again where its keep on pulling my hand to start writing again. Maybe because of  "YOU" who wrote a blog for me. Your blog really touched me. Thank you so much for that.

* 2 Dec *  

Maybe this date is just another normal date for other people, but for me it was a really special day in my life. A date God creates me. A date I start to breathe. A date I been thought what is L.I.F.E. For the pass 20 years in my life, I went through this day just like another normal day. I never know what surprises is, I never know how to make a wish, I never know what is the feeling receiving birthday present. 

And today....at this day, someone made it special for me. 

I was counting down my time.... It was one more hour to 12 midnight, which means by birthday less than one hour to go. I was thinking, what else can I do within that one hour, because after that is not my birthday any more and I need to wait for another year again. Many memories flash back my mind, I thought of what have I done for the past 20 years. I just realize that within this 20 years I celebrate my birthday twice only, which mean I got my own birthday cake for 2 times. Which is still fresh in my memories, the first time was when I was 12 years old (Primary six) - a Pokemon cake, celebrate with family. The second one is strawberry chocolate cake with Sunway's friend (2008). And that all, that why I dint expect to have another birthday cake for me this year. 

Same day same night, I was preparing my self to sleep early because there was nothing to do, until my phone rang again. It was a call from an old friend, he told me he was infront my house and ask me to go out. Wow, that scenes I only usually saw it in Taiwan Drama, where the guy will stand infront the girl house and holding a bouquet of roses waiting for her. But for me, it was a kind of special, I saw a white car infront my house! Haha...=) But that was fine, he was inviting me to have a ride. We went to some place really far from the town, far from the people, a place where only me and him. He stopped his car and bought me a piece of cake from the back seat. That moments was really shock, I have nothing to say, I just stared at the cake and yelling deep in my heart " Birthday cake !! Yahoooo" =) He lighted the cake for me in the car, and I was so afraid the whole car will burn because the air-cond was still running. How stupid I am. =.="

He then bought me another surprise - Kong Ming Ten. A stuff where I always wish to play .The reason I like that stuff so much is because there was a believe where the lantern will bought your wishes up high to the sky. And I hope I have the chances to bring my wishes up to the sky to. Thanks God! You did it for me, you given me the chance on this special day. I really really touched! I meant it.... really really touched.

To be honest, few weeks ago lots of thing crash me down.... I am facing a really hard time. I have been so pressure all this while. I almost cried everynight. I wish there is someone who willing to hear me... I wish there is someone who really understand me...... I wish there is a shoulder for me..... I was just to tired holding the whole world upon me. If you ask me what had happened actually, I dont know how to explain to you, I dont know how to express myself. I just wish there is someone who will silently sit beside me and tell me " You will be fine". No matter how, the whole world wont stop for me. Sad or happy I still need to go through it. And that the reason I become stronger.

Millions of thanks to "You" who given me a chance to wish what I want. I really hope the lantern can brought our wishes up high to the sky. I wish the angel will receive my message. Although the last lantern which is unsuccessful to fly up to sky, but that was alright, at lease there is two lantern where it successful bring our message to the angle.

Dear angle, if you really exist, if you really hear me, 
can "You" please send us many blessing from the heaven up above,
gives us peace and gladness and dear ones that we love,
gives us the strength and love so that the existance of chemistry between us stay forever,
bless us a long lasting friendship,
no matter where we are in the future,
keep us close in heart.
Thank you so much for giving me such a good friend.

P/s : Once again I want to thank for what you have did for me on this special day. You just made my day. I really appreciate it. Thank You so much! Next time please don't give me so much surprise already, my heart is just too week. hahaha... I have "xin zhang bing" u know? :P









No comments:

Post a Comment